User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Aries laughed, twirling Honesty around and such. She attempted to do some partner dancing stuff that her dad taught her.

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (No, I feel like it’d be toxic, sorry :( I feel like Envy X Sailor would work better as a relationship, if that’s okay. (Also! Thanks to fantasy name generator, ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (dhdbshsvsh that’s so sweet... you know what, imma speed through my homework, take a quick shower, and try to hop on with you :)) Care smiles.

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (I’m so sorry, I have homework to do... if you need a distraction, though, I can hop on) Well, I think it looks rather nice on you. Care smiles and ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: A potential idea for a roleplay

    Alright, but before we get started, 1.) Of course your ideas matter, they’re perfectly valid! 2.) So would the sides just- go around helping people in need? And would Sleep/Remy ...

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Hm..? Oh, thank you- oh..! Wait, you’re... Asriel? I barely recognized you, wow..!

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    They were wearing this. They couldn’t recognize Asriel, and was trying to find flower.

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    see Remus is fine and all but sometimes I cannot stand his jokes istg-

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Oh okay xD He what?? Ew- ewewewew- I’m so lucky I didn’t drink the punch-

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Roman laughed a bit, taking the water. Erin and Emile were both lucky that they had gone for the tea for drinks. ...Okay, that’s probably one of your most... interesting ...

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    Hey, you said you have a free day today, right? Wanna cc in a bit, maybe do some WTMP?

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Oh. Thankfully, Roman hasn’t drank his drink yet. He goes to put the drinks away. (what is this, the Christmas party AU xD)

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Heh, I forgot dancing could take that much energy... hey, sunshine, I brought us drinks. He hands one to Virgil.

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Luther smiles, and pulls Judex into a deep, passionate kiss.

    Mar 7, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    ...Oh, uh, alright. He smiles slightly, dancing in the rhythm with his lover by his side. It brings him peace. He goes in for a small dip. I love you ...

    Mar 7, 2021


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand