-
Re: Reserved #2.1
(me neither-)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy shook his head. "B-Bad memories..."
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan smiled. Of course. I’ll go make the hot chocolate, you pick out the movies. He sinks down to go do that.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan hugged back. Of course, starlight... now, if you would like, we could have a movie marathon of your choice. I could make us hot chocolate, and we could cuddle. ...
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Logan walked in. Um... I have noticed that you have been upset as of late, so I got you something... He pulled the object out from behind his back. It ...
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy sighed. "Nightmare..."
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy was just getting clingy with Emile at this point
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy mumbled something, nuzzling Emile gently.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy woke up the next morning in Emile's arms. It was comforting. He hadn't felt this much physical affection since his last ex.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
It's Logan, may I come in..?
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Alright, that's fine!) Patton hadn't been having the best couple days. And Logan had noticed. He wanted to make his lover feel better, but how..? He eventually came up with ...
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(what now?)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“....thank you...” he mumbled after a moment, starting to doze off again already.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy kept on clinging to his friend, taking deep breaths. The hands in his hair did help.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“...don’t question it...” he mumbled, clinging to Emile and burying his face in his chest.
Mar 9, 2021
