-
Re: Reserved #2.1
Woooooo!!! I'm so happy for you!! Also dhsjdbsjgsusb yes-
Mar 10, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(What now?)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
“Huh... nice.”
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Alright, perfectly fine, no shame in taking a break. I hope he feels better soon.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Uh oh... I'll... try..? Asriel, look at me. Well- not really look at me, but you know what I mean... it's gonna be okay. Take some deep breaths. In for ...
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
Oh shoot, that's awful, I'm so sorry... Yeah... are you doing okay?
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
"Oh... what job do you have?"
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(yay-) Revenge inhaled a bit at the gentle touch, trying not to just melt at it. I'll be fine, blackbird... we need to get these plans together, asap...
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
"Sunday, why?"
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Could you?) (Hey, I hope i don't come off as creepy, but when's your spring break? Cuz mines next week)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
Remy nuzzled Emile more, trying to block out the memories.
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(...Hmm... maybe one of them is planning for the wedding and getting kinda stressed, so the other makes them take a break and relax a bit?)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(Hmm... Solstice fluff?)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(mmm... i like the idea, i just don't think it has enough potential for a full-on scene though. But we can totally implement it later!)
Mar 9, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.1
(share it anyways?)
Mar 9, 2021
