User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus's head weakly shot up upon seeing someone approach. One of the hunters. Fear filled his veins, as he thought why he had come back- to finish the job. He ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (@meloncalling It was filling up, new forum timeee) (Imma just transfer my response to here for organization) Janus lay bl•eding on the forest floor. There was a wound in his ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (ok i love that- ill start) Janus lay bl•eding on the forest floor. There was a wound in his snake tail, where a pair of human legs should be. He'd ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Ok, so Janus did get attacked by hunters, right?

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Oh, I'm fine, no worries! Just lazy xD Trust me, I'd tell you if I weren't okay. /gen And I'm fine with starting! But would Patt get lost or hurt? ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    whoever you want

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Mm... I'm not sure if Loceit would work for this one. Maybe Moceit?

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    I had the idea that he's lived in a forest his whole life, fleeing hunters, but maybe a human gets lost or hurt and Janus has to help him?

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Sure, maybe one where Janus is a naga?

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    (me neither-)

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    th..thanks... He rubs his eyes and flops face first onto his bed.

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge sighs. ...fine. He gets up, yawning.

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Revenge bit his lower lip. I'm almost done with this, J... I-

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Anyways, wanna continue?

    Mar 10, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #2.1

    Awww haha- *hugs back* Also earlier I said to my sister "No, you just get emotionally attached to everything" and my mom said "You sound like a 60 year old ...

    Mar 10, 2021


The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart