User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Heh... yeah, uh... Revenge awkwardly smiles. Awkward silence. (...I don’t know where to take it from here-)

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Mhm! This is Revenge, an old friend of mine. We met in the mindscraps one day when I was making my rounds. Revenge, this is Judex, my boyfriend. ...Wait, you’re ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Well, uh- I- Revenge looked down, sighing. Then, he noticed someone in the distance. He gasped. ...Wait, is that..?! Luther noticed as well, and his eyes widened. He went over. ...

    Mar 13, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Revenge blinked, offended and hurt. ...Ouch..? And for the record, I got these from living in the mindscraps alone for six years, and it's a pain in the :!: to ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Revenge tilted his head. What do you mean..?

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (kk) (Also, an interaction i heard between teachers: Teacher 1: You listen to [rock band from 80's/90's], right? Teacher 2: No? Teacher 3: Teacher 2, I thought you had good ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (u sure? Cuz we don't have to if you don't want to)

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ~~~~~~~~~~ (Another Luther and Revenge interaction?) (Okay but like,,, I kinda love the idea of Judex being all judgemental of Revenge and then Luther being all "Oh my gods it's ...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Okay... just.. don't hurt me in my sleep..." Janus yawned, snuggling up to Patton and closing his eyes.

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus shrugged. "Maybe it's just light? I dunno, I've never been carried before."

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (..I'll fend Remus off) "Don't all snakes have big tails, though..?"

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus blinked and blushed slightly. "Uh... yeah..?"

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "We could go to my home..?" Janus had a tiny cottage in the middle of the woods. He got up, and tried to start slithering there, but god, it hurt...

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "J..Janusss..." Janus exposed his injury to Patton, so it could be properly treated.

    Mar 11, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus blinked, the hissing quieting. "...Okay..?" He'd never had a human be this nice to him before. It was confusing.

    Mar 11, 2021


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon