User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hm... maybe like, a body swap scenario?

    Mar 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Ah, I see that you currently have the brain cell lol Uhhhh idk then

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ~~~~~~~~~~ K so I have this idea for an rp- I used to use this one waaaaay back in the day, and I might’ve done this one with you before, ...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Nomori squeaked and blushed deeply. She stumbled over her words for a moment. ...Y-Yes...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Huh... d-does this mean we can be girlfriends..?

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Nomori blinks. ...W-Wait, you like me..?

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: A potential idea for a roleplay

    Wait, what did you mean then?

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: A potential idea for a roleplay

    Well, uhh... since there’s three of us, we could each take two characters? Could I take Roman and Patton?

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    She takes her hands from behind her back. She's holding flowers. ...i-i like you... she mumbles.

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Normori walked in, holding something behind her back. She looked nervous. u-um... I, uh...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Jealousy and Revenge were off doing who knows what. (Ooh, are they :!:ing~?) (Remus, I swear to god...) Hey, Envy... um... I'm sorry for showing up uninvited, but could I ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (sure) Nomori took a deep breath as she walked up to the mansion. After the ball, they'd exchanged numbers, and gotten to know each other. And now, she was going ...

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Envy X Nomori, who’s starting?)

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Hmm... what about an Envori confession?)

    Mar 14, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Logan exhaled upon seeing Patton smile, and kissed back. He finally relaxed, keeping Patton close, as if nothing else mattered in the world.

    Mar 14, 2021


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling