-
Re: Reserved #2.2
After a moment, Luther pulled away. Um... I suppose I should say... all that training wasn’t just for new techniques. He pulled out the sword he’d been using. It wasn’t ...
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Luther exhaled. I love you too... c'mere. He wraps Judex in a hug.
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Luther's eyes fill with guilt. ...I-I had no idea I was neglecting you like that... I promise you, I'll set more time aside for you from now on... you're my ...
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Luther’s eyes widened. Whoa, Judex-! I’ve just been practicing some new techniques as of late! I-I didn’t think you’d feel so left out... I-I’m sorry...
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Luther noticed. He frowned, walking over. Judex..? What’s with the look? Did I do something wrong?
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(👀) Luther’s done training for the day. He exhales as he leaves the training grounds, taking a drink of water and wiping away some sweat.
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Ooooh oki- I would say Judex lashing out at Luther but we already did that for Logicality xD
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
....okay listen here you little :!:- /j How would the hurt/comfort work? Like, physical hurt or emotional hurt?
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
I don’t think I did, but I’m totally up for it!
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Uhhhh idk- something with Cruther I guess? Idk what though-
Mar 18, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(buddy I don’t know-) (Also sjdbsjbdjsbs yes)
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(u get the notif for this?)
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
(Same, uhhhhh- hurt/comfort? Or maybe another pairing?)
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #1
(hey)
Mar 17, 2021 -
Re: Reserved #2.2
Emile gasped. "Seriously?? ...Ooh, that means we can binge them together, and you get to experience them for the first time! ...If you want to, of course."
Mar 17, 2021
