User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus exhaled. Thank you, Virgil... Remus, I understand that it might be interesting, but please, don't. Especially not with my wine. If you'd like, you could go outside, and with ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    :!: we're too late- Remus, no. No. Virgil, help me put that out.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Out-of-Context RP Quotes

    Ohhh buddy, y'all are in for some treats- C'mon now, let's go stop Remus from practically committing arson.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Tell me about it... He sighed and chuckled slightly. C'mon now, let's go stop Remus from practically committing arson.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh, yeah, we... have a bit of a situation with Remus. He's trying to cook, but you know fully well what happened the past few times... we can't risk another ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    It was Janus. Hey, s- He noticed that Roman was asleep against Virgil. He spoke a bit quieter. -Oh. Sorry, I'll get someone else. He left.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman smiled. This was exactly what he'd needed, he loved how Virgil always knew what to do with him. About half an hour into the movie, he'd dozed off.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman smiles. He hums along to the opening song, nuzzling into Virgil's chest. I love you...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    mm... I'm in a bit of a Disney mood tonight...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman turned to look at Virgil, yawning. Both...?

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Roman plopped onto his bed. God, he was exhausted. He’d had a long day of working with Thomas, and felt slightly drained and sore from all that idea making.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Sure, maybe... Roman’s had a long day, so Virgil surprises him with a Disney marathon or something like that?)

    Mar 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Oh, ofc! I’m glad that you’re relieving your triggers :)) (Yeah, totally! Hmm... how should we do it?)

    Mar 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I love you too, my dear. (Yeah I got no more ideas)

    Mar 18, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Luther exhaled and smiled brightly. It’s my pleasure. You deserve only the best, my damsel~ He pecked Judex on the lips.

    Mar 18, 2021


Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling