User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Hmm... prinxiety? Could I take Virgil tho?)

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton yelped upon feeling hands cling to him, but then he noticed the fear in the other's eyes. Despite his own nervousness, his eyes softened as he carefully wrapped his ...

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton squeaked when he heard something nearby. Some one. He was terrified as he crept towards the bushes, trembling badly.

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Sure) Patton trembled as he walked through the woods. He’d been running from some mean bully. Why, oh why did he have to come here late at night? He could’ve ...

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sounds good, can I take Patton? And who’s starting?

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Ooh okay, “It’s okay. I couldn’t sleep anyways” right? What people, and who’s saying it?)

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Aight here’s a list of starters)

    Mar 20, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Uh- you wanna do like,,, a new rp or something? Also btw I won’t be on much, movie night)

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Alright, what characters? ...Ooh, what if it’s all creepy, but the guy that the human stumbles upon helps them?

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Second one, portal to somewhere... what if a human somehow went through a portal and ended up in some fantasy world..? And maybe met some fairy or goblin or other ...

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sure uhhh- I found a list of fluff starters (Alternatively, this could also work for the regular storyline)

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (....Y’know what fair enough-) (Uhhh I got nothing)

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Okay uhhhh... Violence redemption...?)

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Yes, I know, Virgil, I have more self control, no worries.

    Mar 19, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Fine... but only one bottle of mine, got it? And not inside the mind palace. And yes, Virgil, I still drink. (Janus rlly said "unwelcome to the mind palace" djdbsjjsn)

    Mar 19, 2021


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan