User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Awww, what's the matter, you popinjay? Logan's Lowdown: (That's a 20th century insult, it means someone who dresses or behaves in an extravagant manner, or exhibits vain or conceited behavior.)

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil fell back asleep, still purring into Roman's chest.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (oh god he's becoming self aware /lh) Envy snickered. Isn't that the truth... She laughed as she playfully nudged Jealousy.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil started to purr, shutting his eyes.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Fiancé, my bad. And for the record, her name's Nomori. She's my girlfriend now, and she's an absolutely amazing one, too... But, yeah, I've been doing well. I've been getting ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil looked back at Roman. He looked so peaceful holding him... he sighed, curling up into him.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Envy smiled and put on the jacket. Ahh, wow this thing is comfy... explains why I caught your boyfriend in it yesterday, heh. So, uh... we haven't really talked in ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil woke up the next morning to the feeling of... Roman? He squeaked, sitting up.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Really?? Dude, it's freezing out here! ...Can I just take your jacket? And I don't know if we're gonna get colder temperatures, spring just started, soo...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Cabenditch Castle OOC

    I assume this is closed?

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (Ah oki- also time skip?)

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I don't know? Wait for those stupid guards to come back?? Envy sighs heavily.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I... don't have it... well, :!:-

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil kissed him slightly, before falling asleep as well. (Okay okay um um um- is it true that Critic was in the membership livestream today?? What all happened?)

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Sure) Jealousy and Envy had just been wandering the mindscape. They ran into each other as they arrived home. Oh- hello, Jealousy, I didn't see you there. What are you ...

    Mar 21, 2021


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna