User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    It /totally/ won’t be. Janus smiled and sat down beside Remus. Logan lay down on the blanket. He had a fascination with the stars and planets and such, so although ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Janus sighs and chuckles. Alright, alright, sounds good to me. They sink down together. Oh- hello, there you are. Welcome.

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Remus, dear, we already have the double date arranged... now if you could please come over here so we can sink down-

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Logan blushed and smiled. Of course, my love... come along now.

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Wh- oh. Well... you always look beautiful to me, starlight. Logan gently kisses Patton’s cheek.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Logan’s wearing a bit of a nicer suit than usual. He smiles. Most certainly. He extends his hand for Patton.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Okay, that sounds adorable- can you start?)

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Me neither- none in general either-)

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Listen, I would’ve, but I don’t exactly know how to pick locks... they aren’t exactly plentiful in the subconscious. There’s probably more in the mindscraps though, right? Revenge nodded.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Yeah, thanks... could’ve done this a lot sooner, jeez... Heh, sorry... and you’re welcome. Revenge lets them in.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Of course. It’s my pleasure, brother. Envy smiled back. After a couple of minutes, the door burst open. Oh my god I am so sorry- I was wondering where you ...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Yeah, I feel you... relax. We’ll get inside eventually. Envy places a comforting hand on Jealousy’s shoulder.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (O-Oh, I didn’t expect anyone to notice... I’m not sure, perhaps.) ...Wow, okay, you don’t need to go there just cuz I messed up, jeez...

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Eventually, Virgil started to wake up again.

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    Virgil was still asleep, just purring against him.

    Mar 21, 2021


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket