User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Same to you! How’s your day been so far?

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    wait im confused Also good morning!

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Actually it's gonna be more than that, daylight savings has made me sleep in longer as you may have noticed. But I'll see ya when I wake up, good night ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh me neither, we get the day off tomorrow but I have to go back on Tuesday :(

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    offense, but for once, I do agree with Remus, since im getting kinda tired... we can do that first thing in the morning though, m'kay?

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hmm... alright, do you wanna try and get some rest, or do a fluffy rp ourselves instead?

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    * h u g s b a c k * It's no problem, kiddo. Yeah, anytime. I just want you to be happy, healthy and safe. That's my job as ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...If I was there, I would give you the biggest hug right now... it's gonna be okay. I'm right here, okay? Me and her both, kiddo... try not to dwell ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh my god, yeah, are you okay?? Do you need anything from me?? I can go see if Patton's still awake, one sec- Heya, kiddo... Aries told me what happened. ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I think he fell asleep, why do you ask?

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    There we go... you feeling a bit better now, coffee cake? Emile gently stroked Erin's hair.

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Erin, hey, look at me... it's gonna be okay. They aren't here. The old Ignorance and Perseverance, you told me that J... y'know... well, long story short, they aren't around ...

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (*insert Undertale joke here*) Well, what about them? Do you wanna talk about it? ...Permission to hug you?

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Emile quickly blinked awake. Whoa, honey-! It's okay... deep breaths, okay? In for 4... hold for 7... out for 8. Everything's okay.

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (No❤) (What she said. Hmm... maybe like, Erin having a nightmare about the old Ignorance/Perseverance, and Emile having to comfort him? Or is that too cliche...)

    Mar 22, 2021


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist