User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {alrighty- you wanna go with it? If so, who's taking who? I'd personally prefer Emile, but whatever u want is fine by me :)}

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {so basically Emile’s this alien who’s o b s e s s e d with humans- he found this human capsule full of stuff one day and became obsessed- and ...

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {ah well :/ …kinda have an idea myself tho-}

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {omg- ok soooo I love the idea- I just have literally no idea how to work with it lol}

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {t e l l}

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {so anyways} {any rp ideas?}

    Dec 17, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {THE LOOK OF REALIZATION ON HIS FACE WHEN HE REALIZED IT-}

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {THAT HE DIDDDDD AND I REMINDED HIM ABOUT PICANI’S BIRTHDAY IN THE LIVESTREAM YESTERDAY B)}

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #1.0

    {IT PECAN MAN BIRYHDAY :D{

    Dec 16, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    1. I should probably find a replacement for BlackFire, but I’ll pm them before I do anything. 2. I personally don’t have any for Azar. 3. Yeah, I think we’re ...

    Dec 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    1, i love that 2, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH- we're gonna need to start soon now im excited-

    Dec 8, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    Yeah, I think an elk would work really well for your character :)

    Dec 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    :0 Nice!! Hehe we all have Steven Universe characters in ours- @BlackFire1 care to share your gem? And I LOVE that idea, RealSad- maybe the mentor is some type of ...

    Dec 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    @Haileyg21, I think it might work better if there's not a mentor, if that's ok? And for my character, I'm thinking ruby; it represents their fiery passion.

    Dec 7, 2021
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Elements [OOC]

    I really like that! I'm thinking obsidian for fire, pearl for water, amethyst for air, and peridot for earth?

    Dec 7, 2021


I don't have much knowledge about marsupials.
— ForeverYoung