User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (Jeez, we ignored this almost as bad as Logan gets ignored)

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "...You're kinda quiet..." Patton then noticed the name on the ball. "Jan-us..? Janus? Is that your name?"

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton smiled brightly. "I'm Patton! What's your name? Wanna play catch?"

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton was blowing bubbles and giggling. He didn't have too many friends, but he still seemed happy enough. He noticed another boy, playing with a ball nearby, and smiled. "Hi ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Can you?

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Pretty much, more of a fantasy AU cuz of the curse but yeah

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    And the curse goes to Patton I was thinking maybe we could start when they first meet as kids?

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    number between 1-10

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sounds good, but who’s gonna be cursed? Also can I take Patton? Unless you want him in which case that’s fine

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oooh yeah, we can totally do Roceit or Moceit, which would you prefer?

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Yeah kinda? Minus the spinning wheel- and make it ✨gay✨ What characters? I feel like Royality kinda fits, but anything works

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sure! Maybe someone gets cursed that they fall into a permanent sleep on their 18th birthday until true love’s kiss, and their childhood best friend ends up kissing them? Or ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    it says you aren’t? Sorry, I was eating lunch

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    What’s with the surprised face xD /lh

    Mar 22, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Well get to it, then! I’ll be here to call you when you’re done :)

    Mar 22, 2021


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor