User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Huh... momma never told me that... um..." Patton was starting to feel a little dizzy, a little tired...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton sighed, hugging back. "I won't... wait-" He pulled back. "How did you know about the curse..?"

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hearing that panicked tone made Patton sigh and, reluctantly, come down. "Why..?"

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Buuut it was too late. Patton giggled as he sat on a branch, swinging his legs happily. "Janus! Come join me!"

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "...Pleaaase..? What if something exciting happens? Like old times?" Patton really just wanted to live his final days to the fullest.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Oh! A couple days, actually..!" Patton didn't know that Janus knew. He was nervous. In a couple days, he'd leave the world he knew behind, probably only to wake up ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Writing Activities Re: Write the worst poem you can.

    Banana dog Fish and frog Out in a bog Away from the log Because of the fog That's out for a jog

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "So're you, Jan, you're cursed, too..." Patton frowned. Janus did indeed know about his curse.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    It was drawing closer and closer to Patton’s 18th birthday by the day. He’d begun to feel more tired as of late, so he didn’t have as much bubbly, peppy ...

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Yeah! You’re fun, I really like you!”

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "...Awww!! You're a good friend, too!!"

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Lounge Re: Welcome to the Mind Palace: The Meme Thread

    I'll get to it after school

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "You know big words! ...What's comfortable mean?"

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved 1 + 2

    (sorry lo)

    Mar 23, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton gasped. "You can talk?!"

    Mar 23, 2021


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault