User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “...R-Really..?” Patton looked at Janus. All it once, it became clear. He wouldn’t have to leave it all behind. “I-I- I’m awake... so soon..? I- ohhh, Janus-“ He hugged him ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Good...?”

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    As soon as Janus kissed him, Patton began to stir. He became aware of the arms around him, and tried to get a little closer. His eyes fluttered open. "...jan..? ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "..." Janus sighed heavily. This was the only way he could save Patton, but would this even work..? (oki you can take him back now)

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Nah, he's still out cold) "Wh- me? But doesn't the feeling have to be mutual..?"

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Wait can I take Jan?)

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    He was supposed to wake up right then and there...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Nothing. Patton remained asleep.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I mean, sure? It was kind of to save his life, sooo...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Whatever works, kid, whatever works."

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Virgil sighed. He examined Patton, drawing some blood and such. "...True love's kiss. That's the only cure. You better hope he has someone he loves, otherwise I'm not sure if ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    And so they played for a long while, just as they had all those years ago. But, sooner or later, Patton blinked. He stumbled on his feet, eyes clouding. And ...

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Welcome back to late-night-angst with Ari and Azzy) "...Up for a round of catch?"

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Oh! Sure!" Patton smiled. The two of them walked to the field. He was glad that he'd get to do this with Janus one last time.

    Mar 24, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Ow-!" That snapped him out of it. Patton looked up, rubbing his head.

    Mar 24, 2021


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind