User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Care giggles, pulling Asriel closer and smothering him in kisses. Sounds good, tell me when you have an official date! And you know me, definitely Erin and/or Emile ^-^’

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    No, you! And that's final! (Omg I'd love to!! When?)

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (talk about puppy love-) Care smiles fondly, patting Asriel on the head. So cute...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Of course... come here. They lay down on the bed, opening an arm for Asriel.

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    It matters to me. Do you want to talk about it or not?

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Care sighs. Of course it matters, Asriel... is everything okay?

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I meant just in general... I've been alright, thank you.

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    As did I... They lean their head on Asriel's shoulder. How have you been?

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aw, I think it's rather nice! It's snug, and I like it...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh! Azzy! Of course you can! Care smiled, setting their book down.

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (I gotchu) (*ooc platonic cuddles*) Care was in their room, feeling bored. And kind of lonely, in all honesty.

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Hey, Casriel is very cute, it just hasn't had much screen time) (Great, ive got nothing, I'm low on cute couple ideas hnnngh- they could go on a date or ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (I'm sure Asriel will wanna do Casriel, so do you have any ideas for them?)

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Yeah, I get it. Got any ideas?)

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aw... two cute little kitties... He stroked Erin's hair and gave Remy little ear scratches. Remy purred.

    Mar 25, 2021


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage