User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Mm... not my cup of tea in actually doing it, so sorry... (0-0 oh my- I’ll try and listen to at least some of them xD)

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Wouldn’t his jealousy/greed come naturally tho?? I mean, I love the idea, don’t get me wrong, but still- /nm (OwO?)

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    hmm... maybe Envy was often looking after Jealousy, taking on more of an older sibling role? (That genuinely made me happy stim- it scratched my brain so nicely, and the ...

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Maybe when they’re created? (👀 Imma go listen to that, my reaction will be in my next response)

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Who said we had to do that scene? who said we had to do it now (...I’ve seen Ghost Rule all over my fyp, and I’ve listened to the song ...

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ideas = none Hmm... what about Jealousy and Envy?

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Good question xD Uhhh I would say Erin but I don’t really feel like angst rn-

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ~~~~~~~~ Can we do another character backstory rp?

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Same, got anything else..?)

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Remy carefully crept closer, looking and sniffing at Sweetpea. She didn't seem like a threat...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Remy blinked, looking them both up and down. He noticed Scales noticing him.

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Scales was just relaxing near Flame, taking in the warmth from the lamp. Remy had gotten bored, so he decided to wander over here, and noticed a lot more animals... ...

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ooooh noice (Yeah, probably! I kinda envisioned him being kinda sweet tho haha- anyways, can you start?)

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Aaaaa yay!! (Hmm... what if Remy met some of the other animals?)

    Mar 26, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (...What now?) same brain cell lol

    Mar 26, 2021


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn