User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    nice, nice, good to see that you have good taste And World’s End Dancehall was just as good as I remember, now time for Two-Faced Lovers :D

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oooh, fast funky beat, I like :o And he kinda does! Also, no complaints here xD although I must suggest that you listen to Mitski, unless you already do

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I actually listened to world’s end dancehall a long time ago, I’ll have to give it a relisten! And I’ll definitely give Two-Faced Lovers a listen too ^-^ Gosh, I’d ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hey, if it’s good, you don’t need to understand it. Also I did listen to Hibana, it’s rlly good, I see the appeal (You don’t need to feel bad, worrying ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Okie dokie! Is there anything in particular that I can do for you rn?

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Alright, perfectly fine. Hmm... maybe try drawing something? Or blasting some music? Or coming up with fake imaginary scenarios? Those things always help me.

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hmm... take Virgil’s advice? Try and distract yourself. Maybe get back to that vocaloid thing you were working on earlier? Or do you wanna get back to that roleplay to ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    The girl lead her younger brother in walking. Eventually, they came upon someone, who looked a bit unusual... (That's supposed to be Determination, can you take him/her/them?)

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Hm... well, i don't know mine, either. What d'you say we explore for a bit?"

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    The girl blinked. She chuckled. "I'm your sister? Alright, I'll take your word for it... you have a name, little guy?" She seemed to be about 8 or 9. ...She ...

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I know you..?"

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (oh nice, imma steal it) The girl noticed the boy sleeping there. Who was he..? She felt some sort of connection to him... She tapped him curiously.

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    that’s the gender neutral term for it-) Long, long ago, in the early days of Thomas, a spark slowly started to emerge into someone new. But, at the last second, ...

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    why yes thank you for noticing And can I start?

    Mar 27, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sure! Maybe they encounter the old Ignorance/Perseverance, plus Erin and Determination? Also I feel like I can kinda relate those 4 to the great diamond authority from SU- Determination being ...

    Mar 27, 2021


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content