User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Um...” It took the girl a moment, considering she had only just come into existence. “To be liked..?”

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “Yes, sir... we just came alive, I guess. We don’t know our names or anything.”

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Sure, it was your turn, I asked if you could take Determination?

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Yeah I agree with Patton, no idea how he got there but I’m with Patton

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oooh, do Remus, I think that would work better. And hey, we still have a few people! It’s better than nothing!

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh dang- Erin istg, unless it was Remus, in which case I’m not surprised

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh nice! You have good dreams? Cuz I had a nightmare ahaha ^-^’

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    h e h , s i m p l o l

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Good night, sweet dreams if Erin isn't a jerk

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    okay, the really bad ones are from Remus, so blame him. But like, I'll see what I can do. Yeah gimme a dream too, something interesting but not scary Like ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    why not lol you want me to fight you, mister? Or ma'am? Mx..? Ma'am for tonight, and no, you're probs too tired to anyways. ...ugh you're right- just quit giving ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    You too, Ar. And like, I can totally force you to sleep and make you have nightmares. Oh hi Erin- yeah fineeee i'll sleep on my own, but only cuz ...

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Hnngh sorry I can't listen to any more songs tonight, my AirPods aren't able to connect to my computer rn :(

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Good because I will probably add some of these to my playlist ...if i can find the english names xD

    Mar 28, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    d u d e that's awesome- where and how are you finding this stuff, you have good music taste-

    Mar 28, 2021


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights