User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "N-Now, now, let's /totally/ over-exaggerate-" But Envy was already trembling. "I-I have to go back for him..! Determination- t-take me back-!!!"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "The vig- you're leaving a child with the vigilantes?!" "I-Is that bad..?" Envy started to feel nervous for her brother.

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Deceit raised a brow. "What is a child doing here..?" "I'm not sure, I just came into existence..."

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Wait but Roman and Remus wouldn't exist yet-)

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Thank you." She turned back to Determination "Alright, now I'm ready."

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Envy looked at them, before sighing. "...Look after my brother while Determination gives me the tour, m'kay?"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Nopeee- we're not deciding that yet. We still don't know whether or not we want to say. Brother, come back here..." Ignorance rolled his eyes.

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Hm... well, he was bound to come eventually. Anyways, I'm Ignorance, charmed. And who might you be, young woman?" "I'm Envy..." "...Huh... you think they'd have similar traits, huh, Sleep?"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Upon seeing this, Envy moved in front of Compassion. "...Who are you..?"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Perseverance was off doing other stuff. Ignorance looked at the new sides. “Ooh, sure!” (also I think Erin would be called Cimon back then)

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (sure!) “Yeah, what about my brother? And what training..? ...What if I just looked around a bit with you, and then I could choose where I want to go?”

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Envy nodded, smiling. “I see that! Congrats, brother!” (d u d e I just thought of something- you know how we have creativitwins for Roman and Remus? Well, hear me ...

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Envy smiled a little. “Well, it looks like it is..! Not surprised, he already seems so sweet...”

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Upon seeing this, Envy growled. “...No. I will not let you hurt my brother like that. There must be another way...”

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    “...Greed..? Selfishness..?” She didn’t understand. Would she be seen as bad? But it was just as she said, she wanted to be liked! “...What about my brother?”

    Mar 29, 2021


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer