User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (Ig + Pers)

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (ouch,,, what if this is the scene where he k*lls Ig and Pers tho?? And- hear me out- Ignorance and Sleep were close, right? And we know he erased everyone's ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    They struggled for what felt like forever. Eventually, Envy sighed. "...Jinx. There isn't a way out of this. I-I'm sorry, brother... you're gonna have to fend for yourself now..." Her ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ~~~~~~~~ They had just recently gotten the mansion. Things seemed great. They were living together happily, brother and sister... until one fateful day. Envy and Jealousy were messing around near ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...ok now I see why Erin was worried that Emile would think less of him if he told him xD (wait, this is ooc, riiight..?) But wouldn’t Envy get stuck ...

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    sure! ....except for the fact that I have no idea what to do with that scene ^-^’ also I might not be on at night for a few days :(

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh okay, sorry I just saw this. Is he still small?

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "Kept your mouth shut? Lied??"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Perseverance sighed heavily once the three were gone. "Cimon, what the :!:?! You could've gotten all 3 of us in trouble!!"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    They kept silent, knowing better than to go against their boss's wishes.

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "...You..." Envy growled. "Y-You're horrible!! Why would you do that?! You really did hurt my brother!! I- I don't like you!!"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (then don't? ) Ignorance groaned. "Fineee..." He shoved the child over to Envy, who immediately looked him over. "Compassion, talk to me, are you okay..?"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (ahaha absolutely not i'm not letting you betray me- ) A moment later, Determination arrived with Envy. "Brother- oh god- did they hurt you-??"

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (oh god what) "Sorry kid. But life's not fair. You're Jealousy, and that's that."

    Mar 29, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    "I'm just saying that he doesn't look like Compassion! At all! The orange side was supposed to be evil!!" "Well hey, you're Perseverance, and you still turned out evil." Ignorance ...

    Mar 29, 2021


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska