User avatar

Ignorance

Ignorance’s Space

  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [..I kinda love that-]

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (suffering, wbu?)

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    [Do share?]

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Of course. I will learn from this mistake. (nmi)

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Reserved #1

    (hey)

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I know, I know... apologies. At least he knows now.

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    I wasn't sure how he'd handle it... he's sensitive, we all know that.

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Oh. That. Logan sighs. Just don't bring that up around him again, alright..?

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    (If we're gonna talk about the existential crisis thing, that was meant to be a joke. I forgot to put the tone indicator, my apologies.) Logan opened the door. Yes, ...

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh yeaaaah- sure!! Patton giggles and rushes into the forest.

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Yeah... yeah, you're right! We serve Thomas, soooo we're probably still real in a way! Patton shrugs.

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    ...Wait- Patton's eyes widen. ...Romsn, buddy, you gave him an existential crisis-

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Patton tilted his head. What do you mean? [yeah sorry um I just thought it sounded cool]

    Mar 31, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Fictional? Silly, I’m not fictional, haha! Patton pants, laughing. ([ooc] ...who’s gonna tell him- also can we use [] for ooc talk? Edit: omg omg omg listen to this aaaa-

    Mar 30, 2021
  • Roleplay Duos Re: Reserved #2.2

    Oh no-!! Patton laughed and tried to catch up to Roman, but alas, he lost.

    Mar 30, 2021


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence