User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Art & Photography Re: A Window to a Soul

    First of all, I love your avvie :D But on to the review. My general impression was that this is a very good photograph. I loved the lighting and the ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl in the wind

    Hey there! I'm not a great reviewer of art, but I'll have a go. First off, although manga generally isn't my type, I think you've done really well! I particularly ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: some ameteur photography :P

    I agree with phantom of the potter - you have true talent! I don't generally review photography, because I'm about as experienced as a caveman, but I decided that once ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Mortal Instruments Trilogy

    I haven't actually read these, but both my brother and my older sister have, and they both think they're amazing. I should probably get around to reading them sometime soon ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Going back to the original question ... Yes, these books do exist. I've heard of most of them, even though of course I can't be sure whether all of them ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Hunger Games

    I haven't actually read them myself, but I know that several of my friends love them. I ought to get around to reading them soon :P they sound like my ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    I got the first book, The Recruit, for my birthday, and it's pretty good. Don't see what all the big fuss is about, though. I'm normally a fantasy person :P

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Great Expectations

    I can't express how much I love this book. I love classics, and this is not an exception. The characters are amazing. Pip is an innocent little boy who is ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Deltora Series

    I LOVE IT!!! I love the characters, the twists, the edge-of-your-seat excitement, the riddles, and everything! I really enjoyed assessing every single character and guessing who was going to turn ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I agree with everyone who loved them! I really enjoyed these books. I am not as obsessed with them as I am with Harry Potter and The Lord of the ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I am packing up now. Just so that once I say what I have to say, no one will be able to come chasing after me with sledgehammers and flaming ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    KILL ME NOW!!! That's how I felt when I finished. Like: you can't do that, it's not fair, what will I do without Harry Potter? This is a spoiler because ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Woah my gosh! Must I pick one? 1. Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit (these books are my LIFE - if you insult them I shall cry) ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Whoever said that they were tempted to say Lord of the Rings and the fifth Harry Potter book ... I would just like to agree with the person who said ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Harry Potter all round!!! The movies just can't hope to justify the books. But Rupert Grint was a good find :P - don't we all love European boys with outrageous ...

    Oct 29, 2010


Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.
— Mark Twain