User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions Needed!

    Do you like sci-fi? You could try reading something of Brian Falkner's ... But I doubt they're published in anywhere outside of New Zealand, so that won't be much help. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Suggestions

    I was going to post something until I read that you didn't like fantasy ... then I was like, *oh*. (Gah, modern language. We just can't help using 'like'.) Sorry ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: fRiEs Official Art Thread*New Drawin*

    Wow. You are seriously talented. I'm so sorry I can't offer more than my opinion - which is that THIS IS VERY, VERY GOOD!!! I am truly sorry if this ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Parrots.

    CUTE!!! This drawing brought a smile to my face. I do love the tails and the branch, and just about everything ... :D I'm sorry this has been absolutely pointless, ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Leaves...

    WOW!!! I loved these pictures! I do enjoy looking at autumn-themed photos, they really are beautiful. Yours were not exceptions! I loved the lighting and the colours, and the way ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    Again ... WONDERFUL BOOK. VERY WONDERFUL. VERY VERY WONDERFUL. I could rant forever. But I won't - I have homework to be getting on with ... :?

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My abstract pattern thinger!

    Isha!!! :D I like this pattern a lot. Colourful, abstract and, I dunno, just very good :) One thing, though ... You couldn't possibly make it bigger? One other thing ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Frosty Mornings

    Wow, these are great!!! :D I can't decide which is my favourite ... either the first, the second, the third or the fourth ... But seriously, these are very good. ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    Hey, Isha! I really did love these. The frog, the grass and the tree are my favourites. I'm not exactly a great reviewer of photography, so I can just give ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    Hey! I really like this piece of photography. The angle was interesting, the black and white was a bonus, and the lighting was just right. :D I'm sorry I can't ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    NEVER say you have no talent in drawing!!! I liked them, my favourite was the first :) and don't give yourself a hard time: most of the people I know ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing - Isha (LP's contest)

    NEVER say that your work sucks!!! Nobody's work does. Believe in yourself and your artwork will get better! And, like SoggyPopTart (haha) said, it is much better than what a ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Characters

    Hey, you have a fair bit of talent! Your style reminds me of the classic superhero comic-book style. it brought a smile to my face - converting to screen now: ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some serious truth.

    Wow, I agree with Ladynagrom, this is one very good piece of artwork! I was utterly creeped out by it (that is a GOOD THING: if you can conjure emotions ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tropical Sunrise

    Wow. I'd just like to say that these are all absolutely amazing and deserve at least one more like - *likes*. The lighting, the silhouettes of the trees, the shapes ...

    Oct 30, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink