User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Art & Photography Re: Some of My Favorites

    Wow - you have A LOT of talent. I honestly can't find anything wrong with any of them. They are all captured perfectly, with contrast, lighting and angles wonderfully done. ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil work - workin' on it

    Hiya! What I liked most about these was the great likeness to the real people. You've done that very well - I for one can't draw likenesses to save my ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Line design and words!

    I like that word! 'Muchly'! Haha. Anyway, on with the review. I'm afraid it's going to be terrible, but there you are. I very much liked this. Detailed and very ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal Fun

    Hi again! I really like these pictures - you're very talented. I love the colours, the contrast, the angles; and the focus is very carefully adjusted. Geez, I wish I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Hey there, these are pretty good! I liked the different levels and the wonderful typical robot-cartoon style. One thing did jump out at me, though - or rather, it didn't. ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    Hehe, verrryy good! I saw the title and was like 'oh yay, a dog!' and clicked - and started laughing. I very much like this - the way the jaw ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    I needn't say Harry Potter, doubtless you've read that ... Medieval fantasy? Erm, can't help you there ... Have you read the Deltora Quest series, by Emily Rodda? There are ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    The Redwall series. I absolutely adore them, they are amazing, BUT ... ... two things. Firstly, the same basic plotline is repeated a lot. "Oh, no! An evil rat and ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: HISTORY GEEK WARNING! *no, that's not the title*

    I haven't read this, but it sounds interesting! I do love history :) And I love codes and ciphers and espoinage, it sounds exciting! Yes, it could be classified as ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    My sister read it, and apparently it's good, but kind of creepy. I dunno if that's true or not ... BOOKS, ILLEGAL??? I'M GOING TO DIE!!! KILL ME NOW!!! I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I've read it, but that was a while ago this year, and I think I need to refresh my memory. Going to reread it right now! :D

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books like "The Hunger Games"?

    You should read the Bartimaeus trilogy, by Jonathan Stroud. The books are very, very good, I reccomend them highly. Also Inkheart, Inkspell and Inkdeath, by Cornelia Funke. I love those ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathon Stroud

    I was waiting for someone to post something about these books. I LOVE THEM. Seriously, they are very, very good. They are extremely clever and witty, and sweet at times, ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall by Brian Jacques

    OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE THAT BOOK!!! I was under the impression that I was one of the only people in the world who knew about it. It has been ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    I very much liked this book, but found it slightly disturbing ... Or is that just me? *confused* :D

    Nov 1, 2010


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory