User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Art & Photography Re: I havn't posted here for a while

    Wow, many many photos! :D I didn't mind. These were very good. It was a drawback that we couldn't actually see the pictures as wholes, but I got by. These ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Man, you sure have talent! I especially like the first and second drawings. :D I loved the shading, they way you drew the clothing, and the fringe in the first ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of My Favorites

    Wow - you have A LOT of talent. I honestly can't find anything wrong with any of them. They are all captured perfectly, with contrast, lighting and angles wonderfully done. ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil work - workin' on it

    Hiya! What I liked most about these was the great likeness to the real people. You've done that very well - I for one can't draw likenesses to save my ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Line design and words!

    I like that word! 'Muchly'! Haha. Anyway, on with the review. I'm afraid it's going to be terrible, but there you are. I very much liked this. Detailed and very ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal Fun

    Hi again! I really like these pictures - you're very talented. I love the colours, the contrast, the angles; and the focus is very carefully adjusted. Geez, I wish I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Comic

    Hey there, these are pretty good! I liked the different levels and the wonderful typical robot-cartoon style. One thing did jump out at me, though - or rather, it didn't. ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Good doggie...

    Hehe, verrryy good! I saw the title and was like 'oh yay, a dog!' and clicked - and started laughing. I very much like this - the way the jaw ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Good Books

    I needn't say Harry Potter, doubtless you've read that ... Medieval fantasy? Erm, can't help you there ... Have you read the Deltora Quest series, by Emily Rodda? There are ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: I love this book but....

    The Redwall series. I absolutely adore them, they are amazing, BUT ... ... two things. Firstly, the same basic plotline is repeated a lot. "Oh, no! An evil rat and ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: HISTORY GEEK WARNING! *no, that's not the title*

    I haven't read this, but it sounds interesting! I do love history :) And I love codes and ciphers and espoinage, it sounds exciting! Yes, it could be classified as ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'm going to grass on two people. Sorry about this; it's for your own good, you know. :D Borntobeawriter and Matthews. They've been following my story all the way through ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Farenheit 451

    My sister read it, and apparently it's good, but kind of creepy. I dunno if that's true or not ... BOOKS, ILLEGAL??? I'M GOING TO DIE!!! KILL ME NOW!!! I ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Fallen by lauren kate

    I've read it, but that was a while ago this year, and I think I need to refresh my memory. Going to reread it right now! :D

    Nov 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Overnight Bus

    I have to say, wow. You know, most 12-year-olds can't write to save their lives. :D Your first reviewer was very thorough. Very well done, this was entertaining! Maybe a ...

    Nov 1, 2010


If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.
— Oscar Wilde