User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    LOL!!!!!!!!! I was thinking, wow, 60-something reviews, this has got to be good. Then I was like - it's about someone who died ... that isn't very nice ... Then ...

    Feb 9, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Orphan From The Future (Prologue)

    VICKY!!!!!!! Glad to see you're still alive :pirate3: (Thanks for the review, by the way: much appreciated.) So, I'm here at last. I checked your portolio again today, and I ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Land ho! I've just joined!

    Thankee, miss, for your generous opinionated mention of me. Anywho, welcome to YWS, and I do hope that you shall enjoy it here! That should be enough, shouldn't it? Anything ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Other Re: 5 reasons why these kind of people are better.

    I agree with you one hundred percent! Arguing via the internet makes me feel genuinely depressed :( . I don't think anyone likes those ping-pong arguments where no one can ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Deathly Hallows

    AWESOME!!! I am the BIGGEST Harry Potter fan in the history of planet Earth, Middle Earth, HPworld and all the other worlds besides, and I loved this. I am terrible ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: RAWR!...Ahem. Would You Like A Review? (CLOSED)

    *timidly raises hand* Moi? I understand if you don't want to do this, I know it looks a little intimidating ... and it's already had quite a few comments. So, ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: I gave you my heart

    Hiya, Captain Random! :D Now, your previous reviewers were harsh, and unfortunately, I see where they were coming from (I do agree with a lot of the things they've said), ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings and Pictures

    I agree with your previous reviewers about the focus, but would like to express a more positive point of view. I really, really liked these. You captured simple beauty in ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Double Agent

    Hey, Smashles! I liked these lyrics a lot. (I was just about to write 'poem': I thought it would also have fitted into that genre.) They were very original and ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: First Haunt (working title)

    Hiya! So, I very much like this. You write very well and I did not get bored - and the worst sin in any kind of art is to be ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: [Title needed]

    Haha, never thought I'd be reviewing Darth Vader :lol: but on with the feedback. I thought this was a very good poem. Short and sweet, with a good, flowing rhyme ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Wings

    Hiya, Hibiscus! You reviewed something of mine, and I thought I'd return the favour. :D Firstly, I very much liked this. Even though the emotions were subtly shown, I could ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: White Ice

    Hiya! I see you're new. Welcome to the site! It's great, I hope you like it here. :) So, on with the review! My first impression was that this was ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 4 minutes

    Hehe, epically hilarious! Outrageusement drôle! Απολύτως αξιοκαταφρόνητα θορυβώδης! Enough of that. I found this very amusing. I found myself wanting to give Pink a gr

    Nov 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rach-and-Ribbit Reviews, Inc.

    Hehe, no probs. Take your time - really, I'd much prefer it if I didn't get reviewed and you had time to spare than if you rushed on to review ...

    Nov 5, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote