User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The tale of two stones

    Hey! I liked it. Your use of descriptive language is amazing. Just a few things I'd like to point out, being a perfectionist and all that. Firstly, 'The calm sea's ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part three)

    :!: Do not read this if you have not read the first part of my story. It will make absolutely no sense. :pirate3: It is basically one scene, but quite ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Dragon.

    Hey - I love it! This is a very cute short story (: I do, however, think it might have done better as a poem. You do need to watch ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little Habits

    Wow! This was a great poem, and absolutely true. When we are children, we do have more hopes than despairs, even though we do know more than adults take for ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaves

    Hey! This is only your second attempt at poetry? Wow - your use of vocabulary is amazing. It was a really pretty little poem, and it brought a smile to ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stand Up

    Hi! I love the spirit you put into this poem. You've injected a lot of emotion into it: that was great. I just found it a little hard to follow ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mr. O'Clock

    A little poem I wrote for a limericks competition. It's actually only my first limerick, so maybe it's not as polished as it should be ... but still, I hope ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Old Tree

    Hey! I loved your use of adjectives in this poem. You knitted it together really well. Apart from the 'shined = shone' thing, I picked up one other grammar mistake. ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part one)

    This is a story I am working on at the moment, and I intend to finish it. It is a fantasy-adventure, although the first part - this part - is ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Teacher

    Er ... this was very ... interesting. Yes, I agree with other reviewers on the point that it was more a rant than a poem, but I have to say, ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How?

    Wow. You have written this incredibly well. The emotions you portray through a poem concerning a very traumatic experience are genuine and heart-wrenching. You give a sense of helplessness and ...

    Sep 28, 2010


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna