User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free reviews over here! ...Anyone?

    Hello! :D Woul you terribly-awfully mind reading my little sister's first post, Patterns? It's the first chapter of her fantasy novel. Please don't be too harsh, though - she's only ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Here There Be Dragons - 1

    You sir (ahem, madam) are one talented writer! I was immediately drawn into the story. I could imagine everything unfolding inside my head, I could see the dragon curled up ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    Wow. This post deserves a thousand likes. Very deep, very emotional ... God, I sound shallow. Nothing at all I can possibly pick you up on here. Keep strong; keep ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yes, I know I can't draw

    I was sick (literally) and bored, so I decided to post these drawings I did last year, of some of my characters. I can't draw, but I decided I'd post ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: New Zealand Christchurch Earthquake

    I live in New Zealand and my five first cousins live in Christchurch, but thankfully none of them have been hurt. There are no words to express the horror of ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Patience chapter 1

    Hi! :D You requested that I review this, and review I shall, even though I don't usually do romance. Okay, first off - I liked this; it sounds like it ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Genre Battle

    Fantasy!!!! Because it's the greatest feeling, drifting off to a place you long for, but can only dream of. MWAAAAH! I feel sad now. :(

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What You Really Mean to Me

    Sorry I took so long to get to this, but I kept forgetting and getting more homework and ... yeah. Sheesh, I really need to give up with the excuses. ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary-Sue: A life

    Haha, Jasmine! The first word that came to my mind when I was reading this was - LOL. Seriously, it's pure genius. Certainly deserves to be featured. ;) Only, now ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    YAYYY!!! Some other people besides me who've read and love the Inkheart series! I personally thought that all three books were really original, engaging and amazing - I love them ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What do you like writing most?

    I prefer to write novels, because you can just keep writing, and thinking of new, crazy characters and twists to the plot. It takes a long time, so you'll have ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Orphan From The Future (Prologue)

    Um ... Okay. I'm going to do what you told me to, and ask you some questions. To anyone reading this who doesn't know what it's about, don't worry - ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unfortunate Reality

    SENSEI!!! (Can I use your real name?) You've posted! YAY! I saw the 'senseiawesome has posted an item' thing on my Feed and I was like, AHA! So I got ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Simply Free

    You really do write beautifully. I've read some of your work besides this and all of them demonstrate the same air of writing from the soul and letting the words ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Story of My Life

    I wrote this on the spot when I was supposed to be doing my homework. I wonder why it popped into my mind at that moment ... I think my ...

    Feb 11, 2011


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)