User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part three)

    Hey, Apple - thanks a lot! Firstly, thank you very much for the compliments. I feel encouraged!!! And yes, I will try to do something about the 'Morgan glared' thing. ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Earthlings!

    Okay. I feel small now ): but thanks. :pirate3: Am deleting this now until I find something about myself that's interesting enough to read.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What ho? A figure on the horizon?!

    Why hello! I am a newbie too, so I believe we're stuck in the same boat, sailor. That's just about all I have to say. If ever you need help ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, Earthlings!

    Er ... there really isn't much interesting about me. I like chocolate :P and fantasy. I am a fan of The Lord of the Rings (both the book and the ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Understudy

    Hey, Azula! This was a really great piece of poetry. I can't really find anything to criticise, so you're doing very well. :P You just joined today, right? Welcome to ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    THAT IS SO CUTE ... and so true. )= sad face. I really love this poem, and I can't think of anything that could improve it. Now I feel really ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part two)

    This is the first section of the second chapter of the fantasy novel I am working on. It won't make much sense at all if you haven't read the first ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: But That Couldn't Be Helped. It Never Could.

    This was so sad!!! It contained so much emotion I was blown away. I can't criticise anything. I really enjoyed this piece of work: it wasn't boring, it drew me ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Everything Will Be Fine. I Hope. chapter one

    Hey, DemiGodsRule! This looks like it's going to be great. First off, there are quite a few grammar mistakes I'd like to point out. The number preceding 1 - '"MIKHAIL!!!!" ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Big Brother

    Hey! Imaginemymind really nitpicked the only mistakes and improvable aspects I could find, so I have only compliments to offer. Well done! This was a really unique and touching poem, ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    Hey, I really liked this! It was unique, and I LOVE the ending. Ha ha :P. Really goes well with the title. I don't really have any criticism to make: ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Die

    Hey, this was good! I have one small issue ... In the third verse, is the word 'wombded' supposed to be 'wounded'? Just asking :P P.S - Yes, I do ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Burning Light

    IT'S AWESOME!!! I loved the imagery, the descriptive language and the emotion. There is absolutely nothing to criticise, and I suppose my only regret is that I can't do anything ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forgotten Homelands

    I agree with you other reviewers!!! This was a fantastic piece of literature and I LOVED IT. Your use of vocabulary, knitted together to form flowing phrases that were amazingly ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Death and His Apprentice

    That was ... interesting. I liked it, but it was a bit confusing. Okay, the mistakes I found have all been pointed out, so I will spare you the pain ...

    Oct 3, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes