User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • WRFF Archive Re: Bring it on! (Open)

    Hiya! I was wondering whether - when you have time - you could review the first part of my fantasy novel, White Eyes. The link is here: But it's quite ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: SPEW

    SPEW as in Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare, or SPEW as in Sanctimonious Perfectionists against Ecclesiastic Writers? If it is the former, then yes, it certainly does exist. ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: For anyone who just wants a review!

    Hiya! When you have the time, could you please review this for me? It is the first part of my fantasy novel, White Eyes. Thank you so much in advance, ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hi! I realise that everyone's time is limited, and please do not feel the need to hurry if you can't, but could you please - when you have time - ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part seven)

    Hiya all! So, this is yet another part of the novel I'm writing. I don't want to put anyone off, but it will be very hard to keep track of ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Red Hot Fiery Reviews!

    Hiya Fire! We met in the chat room *shakes hand*. So, I was just wondering if you could review this for me ... It's the first part of a fantasy ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]

    Is it Taylor Swift? There's a very good likeness, anyway ... The picture is AWESOME. You drew it, right? Because it's really amazing. :P - Ignis :pirate3:

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part one)

    I'd just like to say, thanks for all the awesome reviews!!! :P :P :P :P

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I belong to and I saw YWS on the list of sites they sponsor. I thought, 'Oh yay, young writers!' I decided to check it out, and here I am. ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Need to Review you! Puh-lease? O_o (OPEN)

    Hello! I'd love you to review my work! I know everyone's busy, but as soon as you have time, could you review this - please? It's the first part in ...

    Oct 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Iceprincess's Royal Reviews :D [Currently accepting!]

    Hello, Iceprincess! I was wondering if you could review this for me: ... It's the first part in a fantasy novel I'm writing. I know that everyone's time is limited, ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: [Part V] Foudroyant Roses

    Hey, Iceprincess! I liked this a lot. I can see quite explicitly that you have a lot of potential, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your writing style. I really can't ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy?

    This was beautiful and incredibly sad. There is nothing to criticise - I am sorry I cannot help! - Ignis :pirate3:

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part six)

    :!: I do not want to disuade you from reading this, but I do want to warn you that if you have not read the previous sections of my story, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part five)

    :!: If you have not read the first parts of this story, you will find it very hard to follow. Still, if you're prepared to go along with it anyway, ...

    Oct 9, 2010


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien