User avatar

IgnisandGlacialis

IgnisandGlacialis

  • Media Reviews Re: CHERUB, The series by Tobert Muchamore

    I got the first book, The Recruit, for my birthday, and it's pretty good. Don't see what all the big fuss is about, though. I'm normally a fantasy person :P

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: White Eyes (part eight)

    I'm warning you now - if you haven't read the previous parts of my story, your head will be swimming after the first paragraph. It won't make any sense at ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Great Expectations

    I can't express how much I love this book. I love classics, and this is not an exception. The characters are amazing. Pip is an innocent little boy who is ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Deltora Series

    I LOVE IT!!! I love the characters, the twists, the edge-of-your-seat excitement, the riddles, and everything! I really enjoyed assessing every single character and guessing who was going to turn ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Inkheart Series

    I agree with everyone who loved them! I really enjoyed these books. I am not as obsessed with them as I am with Harry Potter and The Lord of the ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    I am packing up now. Just so that once I say what I have to say, no one will be able to come chasing after me with sledgehammers and flaming ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    KILL ME NOW!!! That's how I felt when I finished. Like: you can't do that, it's not fair, what will I do without Harry Potter? This is a spoiler because ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Woah my gosh! Must I pick one? 1. Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit (these books are my LIFE - if you insult them I shall cry) ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Whoever said that they were tempted to say Lord of the Rings and the fifth Harry Potter book ... I would just like to agree with the person who said ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Harry Potter all round!!! The movies just can't hope to justify the books. But Rupert Grint was a good find :P - don't we all love European boys with outrageous ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Luna

    Hi! I'm speechless. This is absolutely amazing; beautiful. You got my breath catching in my throat. I want so much to say how much I love this poem - but ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Memory of you

    Hi there, Spike! First, my overall impression. This was very good! The descriptions, and the sense of nostalgia, which you portrayed very well, were amazing and realistic. I will get ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: As you well know (my first prose poem)

    Hiya! I have to say, I really liked this. I wasn't sure about it at first, as it didn't seem to flow initially; nor did it seem the right kind ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Friend or Foe

    Hey hey hey! Another rebel! Welcome to base! :pirate3:

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Freaks!

    Hello, hello, hello! First off, I'll be a bit nit-picky. Very nit-picky, in fact. Sorry. :) Grammar first. 1. '"W-what are you? The boy stammered, a shaky hand dropped the ...

    Oct 25, 2010


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger