Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Hunter's Night

    I like this poem's style, and your general writing style, good word choice, there were a few general things you could change, but the poem is still great without those. ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Colt

    At first I started to skim through this, but I decided to go back and really read it. Let me tell you, it sucked. It sucked at being bad. It ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An empty desk

    This was beautiful, heartfelt and full of palpable emotions, I could feel them jumping off the page at me. I feel your pain, in the past two years my school ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Angles

    It seems people have already given you the long reviews that point out what you've done extremely horribly wrong and/or extremely wonderfully right, so I'll just compliment you and say, ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Princess Of The Sand Castle

    Just because it is a poem doesn't mean it doesn't have to have punctuation! Ellipses area all fine and dandy, but commas and periods are lovely. Oh and I liked ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angry

    Well, I guess it is kind of formless and shapeless, and rhythm-less, and you probably can't even call it a poem, and there are a long litany of things wrong ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Metaphor

    Well, it was all over the place, and I can't decide if that's good or bad. Not a bad effort, not a masterpiece, but I wouldn't count it as a ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wake up

    Just because it's a poem, doesn't mean it doesn't need to have punctuation!!!!!! Oh, and the rhythm was a tiny bit... well a little more than a tiny bit off ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Little paws

    What a cute poem, I was very tempted to go "awhhhhh" out loud. Very well done, the content, flow, wording, it was a genuine good poem. Congrats, I loved it. ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stooge

    This was beautiful, I know a lot of people that absolutely can't filter their words, and at times I',m included in that group, and this poem completely described those moments, ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soul of a Warrior

    Well, I'm not going to throw out a long response like to one above because they pretty much covered everything. At this moment I'm listening to Mumford and Sons' - ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Honestly Ugly

    Well, I can't really point out anything that hasn't been pointed out yet. But, well... maybe split the lines up into stanzas, it's good like this, but it was a ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stand Up

    I loved it. I felt the emotion in all of the lines, and well... I dont know what else to say. It was good, but the lines were off-kilt, they ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myriad maze

    It was great, I agree with it 100%. Great job, I totally loved it. A few changes I would make: To write a tale with heart and soul, to find ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Toy Soldier

    Great poem, but when I was reading it some of the lines were uneven, and it messed the flow up a little, because some had more syllables than others and ...

    Jun 6, 2011


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green