Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On Rowboats and Trees

    I liked the title, very inventive and creative, and your punctuation was acceptable, better than many on YWS, and the poem was good, I liked the imagery and vivid pictures ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What you don't see

    I actually loved it, your vocabulary was awesome, you had punctuation and you had a good central idea. the one critique I DO have, is that the first letter of ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Other Re: Presents for YWS (Summer Music Mixes)

    Latin

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a little dream in abstract

    Not a bad poem, just some parts didn't really fit together, its like you were squeezing the wrong pieces together in a puzzle. For instance: red on black blue on ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: La Luna y el DelfĂ­n (The Moon and the Dolphin)

    Well, well, well, it seems you were quite talented when you were 12, assuming you've gotten better since then, you've gotta be a hell of a poet now. I read ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Private Moment

    I can agree with you that it needs some editing as it is a bit raw, but it wasn't as bad as you say it was. Force once someone used ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Random

    I agree with Snoink, it seems like you were fighting writers block, and well, it was extremely raw. And you had no punctuation, AT ALL. I'm sitting here , dragging ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Anxiety

    It. Was. A Jumble. Of. Words. There. Was. No. Punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix that, and make some actual lines and this won't be so bad. AND CAPITALIZE YOUR I's!!!! No i like ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "I Love You," You Said

    That was as deep as Lake Baikal, it was awesome, I felt the emotion come trembling out of the words and into my head, it was perfect. I couldn't have ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fathers-Loved By God

    Great poem, I wish it had never ended. The entire poem was so moving, like you knew exactly what you were going on about. Great job, I couldn't have done ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love in the pond.

    I think you did a wonderful job, I would nitpick but I'm not in the mood at this second and you have quite a large amount of reviews already that ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Evolution

    Not a bad poem, it was a valiant effort, you gave it a good shot but the rhyming was all helter-skelter and ihhhhhh. It could do with a load of ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Shadow of Your Wings

    I liked the rhyme scheme and how you had the poem flow. I could feel the love, or whatever you were trying to convey. The poem... was good... even great... ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bitterly-sweet

    Finally, some punctuation. One of the only times anybody has ever used punctuation, that I've seen, though I do see a slight lack of commas, but the poem overall was ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Things I Just Have to Say

    Use stanzas/paragraphs/breaks PLEASE! It is so difficult to read if you don't. But otherwise, I love your name (unsocialbutterfly), brilliant, and yes life is hard, and you deserve to rant ...

    Jun 6, 2011


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett