Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: From Daddy to Daughter

    Hey you had the triple crown of poetry: A good rhyme scheme (and you followed it), good punctuation, and correct capitalization. And the poem itself was marvelous, it was amazing, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John

    I've heard something like this before, I think my mom told me it after she read a reader's digest. But none-the-less there aren't may things like this on YWS, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: love sucks

    Punctuation and capitalization. YOU NEED THEM IN A POEM, don't listen to the sterotypes. Your poem... too common, make it stand out. Do something exciting, there are soooo many love ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: "Keys in Broken Locks"

    That was an awesome poem, like the entire thing was good. I loved how you worded it and just how it jumped off the screen, my favorite line was (It ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Concept of Fears

    Well, it was funny, and entertaining well done in general, just I always see two big flaws on YWS: punctuation and capitalization. Just because it's a poem doesn't mean it ...

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Just the way I like it

    This was... disturbing. I get what you were trying to do, but you don't paint a pretty picture. And your rhyming attempt failed. The first stanza was fine, but then ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance!

    this poem was lighthearted, but it was also light on punctuation too. Just because it's a poem doesn't mean it doesn't have punctuation, or that the first letter of every ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What would I do without you?

    The idea behind the poem was great, but you tried to input a rhyme scheme and... well, failed. You're the one I always go to, when I need to cry. ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brothers

    Well, I read through it a few times, it was entertaining, but I didn't get it. You wording was fine and so was your punctuation, like I got the poem, ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Flying

    Great poem, it flowed well, but if I can offer some advice to make it flow better: floating high up in the sky. so that I'm surrounded by the clouds. ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Leave Your Side

    I absolutely adore this piece of art. It was well done, you used the ABAB thyme scheme and made the poem actually flow and have meaning, the triple crown of ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Everyone's Doing It...

    Well, I wouldn't call it a bad poem, but it sounds more of a commentary than a poem. The idea behind it was nice, but it really wasn't made to ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No Happy Ever After

    You use a very common rhyme scheme and do it well, and overall the poem is well done, but THERE IS NO PUNCTUATION! Just because it's a poem doesn't mean ...

    Jun 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A dreame

    YOU NEED PUNCTUATION!!!!! AND CAPITALIZATION!!!! Just because it's a poem, doesn't mean it doesn't need either of those. Sorry for the rant, now, the poem was all bad. It just ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Summer

    It seems haikus do like you. The second line is iffy. If you was everything as such: ev-er-ry-thing. then the line will have seven syllables, but if you say it ...

    Jun 7, 2011


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg