Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Found Me

    It was absolutely brilliant! I agree with every line, it was so perfect. I can't even describe how good it was. To build off of the comment above me, I ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames (prologue)

    This is one of those books that starts at some point in the future and then the narrator goes back and fills you in throughout the book until you get ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bird

    I want to be a bird. Nothing would make me happier , Thant to fly away . than To open my wings and soar through the heavens, g liding on ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I miss the Rain

    I can't really tell, but I might have wiped a tear from my eye. This poem made sense, it was well worded, if a little 15th century Englandy (if that ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Flotation Devices

    It was deep, I'll say that much, you put meaning and emotion into it and tried to speak with a depth of knowledge and stuff that matters, but I didn't ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: **Haven't really thought of a title**

    I can relate to this poem perfectly, I deal with everything you seem to have mentioned, and other than this poem being legen.... wait for it.... dary, this poem had ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Insecurity

    You vocabulary was outstanding and overall your poem flowed very well. But I agree with someone below me, the title didn't really preface the poem well, the insecurity was shown ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cursed

    Ok, this is a very common theme in poetry it seems, the 'poor me' approach, everybody seems to do it once in a while, just because, well to be blunt: ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    The fact that its easy to read and not long make it brilliant to begin with, but the fact that its short makes it hard to put meaningful content into ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: voiles and tulles

    Well, I only read the first one, and I liked it very much. You had great flow and wording, and everything matched up. Also you had proper grammar, punctuation, and ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Turn your back

    Well Sassykat fixed your punctuation, but you also need to fix capitalization, not every first letter in each line needs to be a capital letter, follow the punctuation. If the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: *deleted*

    I absolutely adored it. The thing from start to finish was good. But to offer one critique I would offer that you change the fact you have no punctuation, I ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Movements

    It was so well done. I don't have any criticisms to offer. It was brilliant as all hell. I mean I don't think there's any other word to describe it ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Swing from the tangles of my heart

    Good punctuation and capitalization, and the whole poem was bloody brilliant. My favorite part was: I soar up, legs outstretched, wind whipping thorugh my body. I plummet down, legs tucked, ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Takes Acquired Minds

    Let's start with a criticism: you don't need to capitalized the first word in every line, follow the punctuation. But otherwise, it was vivid and beautiful. I was entertained and ...

    Jun 10, 2011


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green