Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Chickadee

    The rhythm is off in a few places, especially when you say: "she raged at me," or "she raged at him," the next few words that follow are off rhythm. ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: God Creates Beauty

    I sincerely wish I could draw as well as you can. This is perfect. Honest to God, it looks like you traced it; that's how good it looks.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Lamb and the Lion

    And so it begins. The lamb has lain down with the lion, and hath been devoured. From its dark sunders, the beast is woken; and the shadows forgotten alight; and ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Waiting in the Black

    In the darkness of the night, Where no moon can pierce with light, In the shadows where it lies, A murd'rous fire kindled in it's eyes, Long forgotten does it ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: All The Voices In My Head

    I see numbers, hear voices, and picture things I've seen seven years ago, all in complete vivid detail, like I'd just seen them. I call it my cheat sheet or ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 3

    Chapter Three There was this door; big, black, very old. Solomon took me through it. The guy from before, Montague, was sitting there, beside a desk. The desk itself was ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: If You Have Any Sense At All, You Really Shouldn't Read This

    Dear People Who Have No Clue, I am writing you this because I'm bored and have no idea what to do for the next two hours. Acknowledging the fact that ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Memory Shop

    This was so unique it was perfect. The only error you made that I caught was you put a 'got' where there should be a go. But I loved it ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Adieu

    The fact that I actually sat down and read this thing, this early in the morning, just speaks volumes to your abilities. I feel like I know you right now, ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 2

    Chapter Two “Whoa!” I crashed into the ground hard. Next to me, my stalker landed deftly on his feet. Jumping up, I readied to dash away, but my stalker caught ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night of Perfection

    Hey, just to point something out, just because it's poetry doesn't mean the first letter in every line has to be capitalized, it actually shouldn't be. So fix that up, ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Tribute to Harry Potter

    Fix the grammar stuff and this will be great. I connect with this poem 100%, with Harry Potter done, it's like my childhood is officially over, it feels sad and ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 1

    Chapter One [edited] One foot in front of the other, quickly, quickly. . ‘Oh Jeez, you keep doing it, talking to yourself,’ I thought. I swerved my head around, looking ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: First posting. Unnamed work.

    Its really hard to judge them without the melody you had in mind. The words seem good and I can kind of get a picture of what you felt when ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some of my pictures.

    All of them looked really professional, and I didn't want to stop looking at them; especially the castle one. I would have to agree that they look very magical, and ...

    Jul 4, 2011


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality