Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Vulture & Swan

    Loved the ending, but up until then, I kept thinking to myself: "If he doesn't want it to be cliche, he better have a twist coming up soon." All these ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: About the best I could EVER do.

    Great pictures, all of them were amusing, I especially liked the cat. He looked very..... diabolical, for a cat named squishy. And the pose the frog was in, great snapshot!

    May 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Drawings

    If according to you these suck, I want to see the ones that are good, they'll be bigger masterpieces than the Mona Lisa

    May 28, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Had One of Those Noses

    I wasn't a huge fan of where it was going until the end, the twist really won me over. It was well written though, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Roads from My Door

    I wasnt trying to copy tolkien's style and it wasnt meant to have any rythm or rhyme, I just sat down and wrote it free verse. But thanks for the ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Roads from My Door

    The path it goes from my doorstep, Onto open roads and ways, It meanders over hills, And runs beside swift rivers, Through tunnels and past caves, Into quiet valleys where ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 31 Canadian: 8 English: 16 Filipino: 8 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 6 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: my latest work

    The Roads from My Door The path it goes from my doorstep, Onto open roads and ways, It meanders over hills, And runs beside swift rivers, Through tunnels and past ...

    May 28, 2011


Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.
— William James