Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Other Poetry Re: Deleted for Family

    Oh.... My..... God...... it was great. I read the spoiler afterwards and that made it even more harrowing. I loved it, it was great. I feel sooo bad that you ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: my latest work

    Thanks guys for the glowing reviews. I was proud of this work, glad to see some people liked it!

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    The first one really conveyed a message, the edited one drew a picture where the the message was erased, it would be cool if you could find a happy medium, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Promises

    Great job! I liked it a lot. I have no bad comments to make, great job. It would be a lot easier to read if you broke it up into ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dream

    So 2 people like absolutely long and boring poems, unless of course theyre not boring. Those two hated the fact that the poem was short and they couldnt write a ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Conduit: Prologue

    I absoluteld hated... that there wasnt more. Great job! I have absolutely no complaints. Keep Writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Friends in Need snippet

    Interesting storyline, I'd like to read more, it caught my interest.

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: May

    I dont usually like this kind of stuff, but I felt the emotion in this poem, I didnt quite feel the chills I get when I read something really good, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Tango with the Devil

    I liked the chorus a lot, but the first stanza's rhythm was a little off I had to pause between a few syllables, you might want to count those out ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: how do you know?

    An interesting way to make a poem, a question and answer type thingy, it was new, and kind of cool. But the subject matter wasnt all that captivating and my ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Roads from My Door

    I wasnt being contradictive, I appreciate your input. But if youve ever read adventures of tom bombadil, he sounds very much like this, and that was the most recent book ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: We are the same/ something changed

    We are the same/ something changed A shadow falls, it lights up your face Lovers play recklessly in cold embrace We could not predict or foretell The fires burning, burned ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rainy Day

    Its a little raw, but not all-together bad. With a little practice and some time revising this, it could turn into a solid work. Keep writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What's the worst movie you've ever seen?

    Im about to beat all of yours. My answer is going to be legen...... wait for it....... dary. *drum roll* Justin Bieber movie, it will not only make you deaf, ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Why do people hate dumb questions, aren't all questions created equal?

    May 28, 2011


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves