Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Other Poetry Re: Casting shadows

    Like a phantom ghost coming out at night, so pale, so frightning, so very white, watching you with it's hollow eyes, nothing lives there, nothing survives. Good job, I love ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Live

    Everything has a weakness. If you have no weakness, if you are invincible, then you are nothing. And nothing can survive forever. Great job, I loved this part especially. In ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Love

    I liked it, I wouldnt change a thing, it flowed perfectly and it was just overall good.

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confused

    I loved it. My friend's mom died just and I dont really know how he feels, but I feel really bad, I cant imaging losing someone like that when she's ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Attempt at a Sonnet

    Great Shakespearian sonnet, it would be cool if you tried at Petrarchian one next. But GREAT job, the only thing I would change is 'durst' that word just doesnt sound ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Beautiful You Are

    like a c h ameleon i change color instantly.. wasting my life for lusts makes the insanity.. This line could use a little revision, maybe make it more concise still ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rushing By

    Great job! I liked the poem idea. And completely agree, life seems to go by so fast. Im only 15, but still life seems to be ticking away. Im going ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Irony

    I chuckled a little when I read this because I used to be horrible at sarcasm, I literally practiced sarcasm, just so I didnt seem like an idiot, so this ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Make Me Whole

    It took me a little to figure out how to read it so it had the right rhythm, but I really enjoyed it. My favorite part was: "Yet you had ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Some of my poems from NaPo.

    Well, seeing as you already have 2 extremely long reviews for these poems already, Ill spare you from having to read another one. I pretty much agree with the first ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Re: I Know Why.

    Interesting.... all I can really say. I dont totally agree with the whole homosexuality thing, Im a staunch conservative, but this letter-thing was really heartfelt, seems like you spent a ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night

    Legen....... wait for it .......dary Good poem, I feel your pain, I used to sleepwalk, not that its as bad as insomnia or anything, but great poem. Keep Writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drops of sunshine.

    Well, you've gotten a lot of good advice on this poem already, most of which are extremely long reviews, but I'll just say this: Good poem, just fix the first ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I agree with some of the other critiquers, break it up into descending lines instead of a group of run-on sentences.

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Hidden

    I looked at the brick wall of jumbled words after I expected to read a bunch of stanzas, and couldnt read it. PLEASE space it out, my brain can't comprehend ...

    May 29, 2011


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson