Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sailing into the Sunrise

    [3rd edit] Up above my resting head, far from where I lay in bed. There is a ship that treads the dawn, and with the sunrise tiptoes on. It carries ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Messed. Up.

    Absolutely, positively, amazing. Somehow, I walk into peace... But why are my feelings the same? I felt these two lines, they dont make sense, yet they make so much sense. ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Third Strike, I'm Out

    Not a bad poem, just a little hard to read, I couldnt find any rhythm in it, and well... it was somewhat lacking in subject matter. Spice it up a ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turns Into

    Awh this was so sad. I feel for those people that are abused, I wish I could do something, and this poem really brings out that feeling. Great wording, great ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    You've already gotten a lot input and a lot of good advice, so all I'm going to say is I liked it.

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Artist and His Brush

    Great job! my favorite part was: My work is done The water runs To rinse me of my past To be reused For different hues The old ones cannot last ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Come Find Me

    The lyrics were okay, for me to get a good idea of how this song is supposed to sound, you have to propose a beat, some music to go with ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Wanna Wear My Pants Anymore!

    Very interesting title, and the poem was good too. I liked it, well because who likes wearing pants? Not me! Keep Writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Masterpiece

    Good job, I liked the description, it was like I was actually looking at it.

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    Well done, I can't find anything wrong, at all. I felt the emotion in it. Loved it! Keep Writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bullets of Peace

    I liked how you wrote it. Jumping back and forth got a little getting used to, and I had to read it through again just to make sure I could ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I do believe in commas. I do, I do.

    Hey Welcome to YWS! Im sort of new too!! But I'm really getting the hang of it, and I think I've finally figured it out, any questions, ask me.... or ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hey, Boy!

    No grammar errors, but you could use some punctuation. I liked the poem, because so many times there are people like that all around you, just asking to be noticed. ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the other kind of love

    Great job, I felt the intensity and passion in the words, I thought it was legen..... wait for it..... dary. 8/10 Keep Writing!

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The End

    When I first read about the food going up your nose, I got scared this poem was going to be off the wall, but all in all it wasnt bad, ...

    May 29, 2011


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain