Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tangerine Kiss

    I would make a few nitpicks but Im not in the mood, too lazy at this moment. All I will say is it doesnt quite flow, a lot of starts ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Battle Scars

    Well, the nitpicker(s) above did a good job, I only skimmed through their nitpicking to see if they took anything I would say, and well... they stole all my critiques, ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: It's still the same

    You might want to change "You build your walls" To: "You buil t your walls" I loved the entire thing. The big wall of text that came in the middle ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: forgotten

    Well, well, well. I didnt like it at all it was just sooo.... great! I loved it! I felt the emotion, some lines were awkwardly worded and the rhythm of ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lying little Kate

    Interesting piece, the rhythm was a little awkward, but the subject matter was good, I read all the way through about 5 times because it was so entertaining. It could ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A rose for you, my darling

    Amelia did an awesome job critiquing you, I can't really add anything else to it. But apart from what she said I didnt like how your rhyme scheme was ABCDB, ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I'm sure

    I liked it except there was one little thing you can change. As sure as the light shines , there will be darkness again, As sure as the sun shines ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Re: Why am I a Christian?

    Jesus power! I felt it all the way through, best thing I've read today! Keep Writing!

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: echoes

    It was interesting, very interesting. It took a few reads through to get it fully, and the parenthesis slowed me down. But it was very well done, I can honestly ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Scripts Re: The Potential Student: A monologue

    I laughed out loud at this one. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It caught my eye because it sounds like something they would ask on an entrance application or interview, ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: One More Day

    I loved this, I felt the pain and the longing, it was great. And I like the signature too. Im a huge William Blake fan, my favorite one of his ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Looking for a Partner

    Hey, since Tressel resigned today, I feel the need to write a poem commemorating his success as one of the greatest coaches at Ohio State, and I intend to have ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words

    Blunt, short and simple. To the point, concise. Blah, blah, blah. Hell, I liked it. It was easy to read and entertaining. There is a lot of truth in your ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Justice

    Toads that hop along the road A Are squashed by tires as they go. B There are far too many, after all, C Do your best to squash some more. ...

    May 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dreams

    It seems Im doing my best work before I go to sleep. I jotted this one down before I hit the hay last night, I revised it a tiny bit ...

    May 30, 2011


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11