Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Other Re: Reasons why you shouldn't hate The Great Gatsby

    When I read it, it didn't seem so exciting. And A. I can form coherent sentences, B. I am a fervent reader, and C. I appreciate good literature. You should ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Musings of a Quiet God: Fragments

    Not a fan, this seems so harsh and offensive to Christians and their beliefs, and just seems like such a melancholy view of the universe. I would hate to live ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Where were you on 9/11?

    I completely feel you on this one, I was in first grade though and they sent us home. For the next week and a half I slept in my dad's ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lipstick on His Collar

    It was awesome, like honestly awesome. I have absolutely no complaints or comments to make on it, so all I can say is just to keep up the good work ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    Where were you when the planes hit? Could you see through all of the smoke and ash? Could you hear over the screams and yells? Could you stand through all ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Memoriam

    Where were you when the planes hit? Could you see through all of the smoke and ash? Could you hear over the screams and yells? Could you stand through all ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Facing reality

    You forgot to add that everybody has the right to live. And forgot to mention the 125,000 abortions performed each day. So add that to this list of wrongs you ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1: Rush

    OK to start out you did well, but when you threw the dialogue in there it threw me off and it didn't sound natural. Then when you got to the ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Twins.

    well this would be perfect for getting into an alabama or a grambling state or maybe a U Cal, but if you want something Duke-esque or Stanford level you need ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Lion

    (It has kind of an oldish medi-eval feel, so please dont say change a word to this or that because it belongs and I made it so it sounds like ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cage

    Good poem. It seemed a bit simple, but yet it had a deep meaning; if you get my drift. Also, your capitalization was abysmal. Every first letter in each line ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Watching Raindrops on my Window

    Look outside the window. Can you see the pouring rain? Can you hear the thunder's echoes, outside of your window pane? Can you see the lightning strikes, as they flash ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Other Re: He Fell

    This is so indicative of human nature; isn't that how it always works out. The only way to keep a secret between 3 people, is if two of them are ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: God

    Punctuation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Needs more, oh, and just because it's poetry doesn't mean every first letter needs to be capitalized; it follows the punctuation. But, otherwise, this was an awesome poem. N

    Aug 9, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tiggy the Piggy

    God this was awful, I vomited halfway through.... NOT!!!!! It was epic, and when I say epic I mean legendary, well not really. It was cute, well written, and I ...

    Aug 5, 2011


Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn