Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Other Poetry Re: Green Trees Leap

    Well, it was... interesting. I didn't get it, and it was sort of, off-color, you could say, but it was good none-the-less. Entertaining. One thing you could do is to ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn

    It was good. Again, you've done a great job. I'm starting to really like your poetry. I personally like summer best, but now I'm not so sure, you might have ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: To all those who wander

    For those avid Tolkien fans, like me, who've read the Return of the King enough times, you'll find a line in the poem comes from this quote: “All that is ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness of Love

    It was good, not overly great but, it wasnt poor either. When I read it it seemed lacking in emotion though, it uses descriptive words and vivid feeling, I just ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness of Love

    It was good, not overly great but, it wasnt poor either. When I read it it seemed lacking in emotion though, it uses descriptive words and vivid feeling, I just ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Loneliness of Love

    It was good, not overly great but, it wasnt poor either. When I read it it seemed lacking in emotion though, it uses descriptive words and vivid feeling, I just ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: God Loves You

    Great job. I'm a really devout christian and I felt the depth of your words, and I can say I believe every little bit is true. The first stanza was ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My little hold

    Well, well, well, well, well. I didnt like it that much.... I loved it. I really felt emotion in your words, I could feel every little part of your "hold", ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Death's hand

    I loved the entire thing, the people above me nitpicked you pretty clean, and other than what they said I cant find anything else to say about the poem, but ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Old Ink

    I didnt get the purpose of the poem, it was all over the place, like it had no set structure or topic, you went from pee to coffee to time ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Take Flight

    I absolutely loved it, like, I dont even know how to describe it. It wasnt too deep, but it wasnt too shallow and about nothing. It was quaint and cute ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tall Tales

    From the moment I was born, People were telling me no, That it's not where you've been, But where you couldn't go. Always expecting failure, And when you succeed it's ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: If it Matters

    I completely disagree, writing poetry without rhyme is not playing with the net down, it's more like walking around with no gravity, no boundaries. Now then, to review your poem. ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the wait.

    Well, I'm not in the mood to nitpick right now, but I felt the poem was going nowhere. I hate that I'm going to sound mean, but the poem was ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If Only

    Well, it was good. I can't say it was a masterpiece, but ti wasn't bad either. I liked the emotion of the poem, but the wording was shaky and vague ...

    Jun 2, 2011


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah