Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Other Poetry Re: Yesterday

    I. Have. A. Splitting. Headache. And. I. Blame. You! It took me a second time reading through it, and I'm, still not sure if I got it, well done! It ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: untitled

    Well, apart from horrid punctuation, this was perfect. I loved your spacing, it's not in jumbles like a lot of other poems, it flowed perfectly too, and I loved the ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Impression of a Generation

    I understand you were trying to convey a message, and i got the message, but ti wasn't that strong, the words didnt seem to fit together and I really didnt ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Harlequin

    It was okay, a tiny bit raw in places, like you just threw words down, but it did have some meaning, and I actually enjoyed reading it. The best part ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tropism

    Very good. Even if the punctuation hadn't been meant to be like that, I wouldn't have said anything, it just complements the poem so well, I liked it a lot. ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotions

    Well. To start off, the huge wall of text is daunting. I can say from experience that if you don't break down the poem into stanzas or manageable reading lines, ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Beat of the Jungle

    It was cute, short and quaint. Obviously there are some tiny errors since you wrote it when you were 10, but it was overall really good. I especially liked the ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rosebud

    You may not like it, but I did... a lot. It was good. Often the ones that just just into your head are the best ones because they are pure ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Invisible

    It was very random. But not bad, obviously it's a little unfinsihed, it could do with some revision and maybe a few line changes, but ti wasn't bad, and I ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lies

    Ok, I'm in the mood to nitpick right now so here goes: So I know that you’re lying, I’ve been hurt many times, o! I wish you knew. My heart ...

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Imperceptible

    Well, it was interesting. I haven't read many poem like this, it was short and easy to read. And the imagery as great, I just didn't really feel the words ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Scales

    Haha, it was great! I liked it a lot. It was short enough that I didn't have to invest that much time into reading it, and long enough so you ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: triptych of a little man

    It wasn't easy to read it. It was long and dragged on, but very good. When I finally got up the courage to finish it instead of debating on whether ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Night

    Great poem, the words like jumped off the screen at me, it was like they were alive, you put so much oomph and emotion into them, great job. My favorite ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Other Re: A Writers' Block. My Block.

    And then I got it! The teachers secretly work under an evil person who doesn't want smart and talented children, in fear that they, we, might spoil his evil plan ...

    Jun 3, 2011


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman