Random avatar

Ignatius5453

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Clearest Vision

    I read the original one, and possibly reviewed it, don't remember. But from what I remember it was good. Well, this one was even better. If you will let me ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mermaids

    It was good, just in a few places the lines didn't seem to balance. you're lucky to live When the oceans have died. These two lines here don't really make ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Demon-Run Heaven (edited)

    It was fresh and new, I haven't really seen much like it on here. You sure got your point across, I really felt the jitters and all of the emotions ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Barely

    My heart just melted. I want to hug you sooo much right now. This was touching, beautiful. I read every syllable of it, every word, didn't skim at all. It ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Re: A Atheists Point Of View

    "A fool says in his heart there is no God." -Psalm 14:3. I was always sketchy on this entire religion thing too. And my parents are HUUUUUGEEEEEE Christians, but what ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Raindrops

    I couldn't get what you were saying, it seemed topically you were jumping all over the place. And you mixed up "here" and "hear" and you pluralized "water" Keep Writing!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never hope for that

    I once recall you saying, "Writing poems without rhyming is like playing tennis with the net down." You might have proved yourself wrong with this one. Very good job! Keep ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Forget My Age.

    I didn't get it... Well, the first stanza was good. Then... well, it kind of.... fell off of a cliff. Like the entire thing disintegrated. Maybe just keep the first ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deadly Heat!

    Haha! This was great! So lighthearted and, well... just epic. Good poem, I liked it.... a lot. I absolutely adore summer, but the heat does suck sometimes. The best line ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror

    Great job, I couldn't have written something like this any better than you have, I don't think anybody could have. I sincerely liked it. Good Job! Never, ever stop writing!

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    I am going to use my favorite phrase, possibly overused by me, but it soooo applies in this case. This poem was legen...... wait for it....... dary!!!!!! I feel the ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For the Boy Who Sits In Front of Me in Science

    Awhhhhhhh. After reading this I want to punch someone in the face. It was beautiful, I absolutely enjoyed it. Somethign you could fix: You sat next to me durring an ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: love?

    It was epic. Like legen..... wait for it...... dary! Every part of that was soooooo true. People say hate is a strong word, but so is love and everybody throws ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Microwave: A collection of Senryus

    Haha, it was great. Not at all serious, an extremely fun read, it had no purpose or meaning, other than to exist, perfect job on those haikus, I couldn't write ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: We are.

    You had a very solid idea, and you put your message out there, but I feel you focused too much on the idea, and not enough on the rhythm or ...

    Jun 5, 2011


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind