-
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
QiQuai is right here. A religion can be nondeistic without being atheistic. The first is without god, the second withough 'religious' belief. For example. I am non-diestic but not atheistic. ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
Thanks for dodging my point again. BTW, c: "But Brahma is recognized as the all powerful thing" "Thing" is limiting . "All powerful" is without limits. You contradicted yourself. Also, ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
In response to "Bramha would be the name, actually" No, it wouldn't. Brahma would not be a deity. "Deity" implies will. "Deity" implies personification. Brahma is recognized as (for lack ...
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Respect, compromise, and open speech are part of Manzer's intimacy. I'll give you common set of values. My point, however, is that brotherly love and affection are not likely to ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Christian Debate and Discussion
Debates and discussions DO accomplish something if the interlocutors actually listen to each other and are open to ideas. Debates enable people who genuinely want to be informed to see ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Bobo, in response to [quote] If I was gay, or felt no attraction to women but felt attracted to men, I would just live my life as I am now, ...
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
What about non-deistic religions (Taoism, Buddhism, etc)? I think Deity is a tricky word in that it implies will and worship.
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
The vain nerd in me wants to point out that Ohm is an acceptable spelling found in several reference materials.
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
I think you missed my point if you are getting that specific about spelling. But you've done your research, so kudos to you.
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Is Homosexuality Against Christianity?
Bobo, it saddens me to think that heterosexuality is more important to you than honesty. Can't you imagine how unfair it would be to marry a woman for the purpose ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo
I'll all for "Ohm". I don't find much point in a prayer that requires specific repetition of sound if those sounds are more limiting than encompassing. To attempt to say ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Ever been stalked?
Being stalked is really no fun. This guy was a compulsive lair. At first, most of his lies made perfect sense. Like, "My dad was in the military so we ...
Jul 22, 2005 -
Re: Summer Time Is...
Summer means working extra hours but spending extra money and so saving nothing.
Jul 11, 2005
