User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Portrait I was all mouth at first- A fleshy ring of anxious need- Insatiable. I hatched a belly to gorge And poked a hollow navel to remind that I am ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: twice denied

    I'm pretty ambivalent about this. You built tension extraordinarily well in the beginning, but lost it as your tone became more romantic. Actually, I felt kinda broadsided by the change. ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Heehee. Moma would call it art if the flesh has a meaningful and modern purple stripe painted on it. But, really... I don't think intention defines art in any way. ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    I think a lot of bugs have crawled up a lot of asses and died. I feel sorry for them. Qi, I think you should write a poem about that. ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jack - Writing Challenge 9/5

    Wow. I forgot about the "e" thing. I just wanted to know what the words were. Good job building momentum and making me care. Congrats.

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Scripts Re: The Taming of The Shrub

    I couldn't read much of this because the language was so forced.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My attempt of Bjork

    Shading is fantastic. I'm jealous. The check structure is a little off, but the fingers are great. Yeah. I'm jealous.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People

    This was the first fiction I read on this site because I loved the title, and I enjoyed it. I think you need to better establish the grade level of ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Potato Salad

    I hope it's not true that you abandoned this poem but kept the feelings. If it is, I've found that starting a poem over with a different form or rhyme ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    My art professor once told me 'Art isn't beautiful. It's isn't pretty. It's a comment". I think that applies here. Qi- this poem honestly did not make me feel much ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untie the Yellow Ribbon

    I wouldn't worry about the political content or timing of this. Tragedy, unfortunately, is timeless, and you captured it well. I loved the music box metaphor. I found the ding-dongs ...

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I didn't mean to hit submit

    I'm glad you hit submit. I enjoyed this. My complaint is the abundance of precise color terminology all grouped together. You use non-sequiturs very well.

    Sep 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poem-- "Who are we?" (dedicated to The Artist)

    I know how much you hate for people to get the wrong idea, so I'll draw attention to this: "i dont drink unless im drowning in my emotions" I'm assuming ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: reflection in the calm waters of a bathtub

    You convey some very good ideas here, but they seem unpleasantly fragmented in their presentation. I love your word choices- moon pleated, moving and unmoving. I didn't find your statements ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Plaid

    Sep 6, 2005


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver