User avatar

Ieatworms

  • Other Poetry Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)

    Wow. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. Very powerful. You combine words in ways I never would have imagined. Your title is a real turn-off, though, If ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Myopic Hindsight

    Myopic Hindsight If the earth bucked, split, Swallowed me and chewed Home to jagged pieces, You would remember waves Sifting a castle back to sand. Wouldn’t you? If I screamed ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled poem (will be renamed) VERY VERY VERY ROUGH DRAFT

    You did a great job using a consistent and strong voice throughout this piece. You immersed yourself and the audience thoroughly in your story. However, I agree that while you ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hey there! Glad to have you (and not just 'cuz I'm a sucker for reviews). I hope you get comfortable enough here to get your creative juices flowing and posted. ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sixteen

    You use details to paint your picture very well. I like how your voice remains innocent in tone ("I like"... "pink eyeshadow"...) but your situations are anything but. My favorite ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Deoderant

    I impressed you made such despicable comments sound so lovely. Words seem to be familiar tools for you; you use them perfectly. I would say, I want to smack you ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :::jumping up and down to get your attention::: Read Please!

    Riddles to Forget Me By About to cry, you choke it. Ready to speak, you sip it. Wanting me, you suck it. I know your breath. Hungry, three fingers to ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Garbage Man

    An interesting perspective. Good division of sound and lines. I'd work on clarity a bit. (But then, I'm lazy and don't liked o think too hard.)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Ditty

    You expressed yourself very well. This could stand a little editing for grammar and spelling, but you've set the framework for a very strong poem.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Bereft

    Back away from the thesaurus. Really, when a writer gets heavy-handed with mulitsyllabic words, it breaks the rhythm, looks over-wrought, and is uninviting. If you are aiming for a more ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Please don't argue in my poem's thread. I got my hopes all up thinking 12 people actually responded. Pooey. I'm surprise that you guys jumped on the religion thing. This ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: experimental

    I like the blends here: conversational yet lyric, sweet yet vulgar, brutally blunt yet ambiguous. The arrangement reminded me of the tangle of emotions involved in love- the emotions that ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    I'm always terrified to start writing on a blank page. I think I'll ruin it. I think what I have to say is probably better left unsaid and the potential ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    Perhaps when a lie is to avoid criticism, it is not for the best. But, there are other circumstances that lead to deceit.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Honesty, not always the best policy.

    As for the butts thing, I have a rule for that. If I ask before I leave (and therefore have a chance to change), or I ask before I buy ...

    Sep 25, 2005


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles